The kit will include 6 easy-to-grow flower seeds, pots, substrate and the guide edited by @Earlychildfood that includes:
- Step by step illustrations to assemble and sow (with and without color for children to color).
- Presentation of different activities step by step so that the family knows how to present the materials through the Montessori methodology. This would go with the theoretical introduction of the importance of the area of practical life and activities that the child from 1 to 6 years can do related to the care of plants.
- Chips with the parts of the plant: a cut-out within the activity guide itself to see the seed, root, plant, leaves, petals ...
- Introduction about the importance of treating insects with respect; raise awareness with the example of the danger of extinction of bees and move the activity abroad with a family expedition in which we value teamwork, perseverance, patience to observe.
- Card so they can customize from botany experts.
CONTENTS OF THE EDUCATIONAL KIT
- CitySens 4-tray shelves in white or black.
- Includes seeds of: Margarita, Pansy, Carnation, Bella by day, Bella by night and Bunnies.
- Includes manual with activities inspired by Montessori pedagogy and Positive Discipline edited by Carla Peña of @Earlychildfood. Includes substrate and pots for the cultivation of flowers.
- 12 Coconut fiber substrate pills.
- 6 growing pots made of 100% recycled plastic.