This product includes indoor plants already placed in hydroponic peach pits substrate.
Hydroponic decorative plants included:
spathiphyllum, spider plant, palm tree, pothus.
Light: minimum 6h of indirect light per day.
Substrate: peach pits.
Watering: 1 daily watering of 2 minutes.
Nutrients: 20 mL of CitySens hydroponic nutrients per 5L of water.
In addition to these hydroponic plants, you can grow many other hydroponic houseplants in your CitySens planter. These are some of the easiest houseplants to grow hydroponically: anthurium, guzmania, dieffembachia, dracaena, spathiphyllum, ribbon, palm, poto, philodendron and syngnonium.
Keep in mind to always give them at least 6 hours of indirect light per day and 1 daily watering of 2 minutes.
CONTENTS OF THE CITYSENS HYDROPONIC PLANTER
- Pack of 4 hydroponic plants already prepared for installation: spathiphyllum, spider plant, palm, poto.
- Hydroponic substrate: peach pits
- Base with wooden lid and water level indicator.
- Stackable pots with grid pots and filters.
- Automatic irrigation system: water pump, platinum silicone tubes and digital irrigation timer.
- Hydroponic nutrients for plants.
- Platinum silicone plug.
- User's manual.