Aromatic seed kit
Kit for sowing aromatic plants for the kitchen with seeds of:
The plants are sent with the appropriate substrate for the chosen crop.
Home delivery in 48h. Guarantee of shipment, if the plant arrives damaged we replenish it.
CREATE YOUR OWN URBAN GARDEN
Having an urban garden on the balcony or in the kitchen is easier than we think. The Citysens urban garden fits in any corner and its automatic irrigation facilitates its daily care.
Urban gardens are the best way to grow vegetables and aromatic plants in an ecological way and thus avoid pesticides. In addition, preparing a dish with the vegetable you cared for is a precious reward.
If you have children at home, having an urban garden at home brings them closer to nature and familiarizes them with the growth process of the plants that are part of their diet.
ARE THESE PLANTS ADEQUATE FOR MY SPACE?
Plants of exterior or interiors very luminous. They withstand temperatures between 10 and 35 ºC.
Light: minimum of 6 hours of direct light per day.
CONTENT OF THE AROMATIC SEED KIT
- Basil seeds, chives, coriander and parsley.
- 12 coconut fiber pills
- 4 biodegradable sowing bags.
To plant the seeds correctly you must follow the following steps.
1. Place 1 liter of water in a container, submerge the tablets of compressed earth and wait for them to hydrate. Each tablet will increase in volume between 3 and 4 times its initial size, which indicates that it is ready to be used as arable land.
2. Place the seed bags inside the grid pots that you will find with the Citysens garden kit. Fold the neck of each bag around the grid pot.
3. Remove the protective mesh of the hydrated tablets and undo the hydrated soil inside the seedbag. In each pot, fit 3 hydrated tablets.
4. Place between 10 and 20 seeds in each pot. and cover them with a layer of 1 cm of substrate.
5. Repeat the same process for each pot and each type of campus.
6. Place the grid pots in the flowerpots of your Citysens garden. Check that each of the seed bags are correctly folded to ensure the correct watering of your plants.
-In the germination of the seed
We advise you to program automatic irrigation 2 times a week for 2 minutes each watering. The substrate must be moist, without being wet or dry before the next irrigation. Irrigation needs may vary depending on the temperature and light your Citysens garden receives. The more light and temperature, the more irrigation is needed. During germination the plant does not need many nutrients: it dissolves 10 ml of Citysens nutrients for every 5 L of water.
- During the growth of the plant
When the plant grows its water consumption increases, so you must be aware that the substrate remains wet, never waterlogged or dry. Irrigation twice a week for 2 minutes may continue to be adequate, although you can increase the irrigation if you think it is necessary. Keep in mind that in small plants the excess of irrigation is just as dangerous as the lack of irrigation. In adult plants, excessive irrigation is more dangerous, since it rots the roots and kills the plant. In adult plants nutrient consumption increases: add 20 ml of nutrients per 5L of water when you fill the tank.
- Place the garden in a place where they have 3-6 hours of direct sunlight so that the plants have the light and temperature necessary to grow.
- As the plants grow, clamp, that is, cut the ends of the long stems to branch down and become more dense and compact. This way you will avoid a tall plant with few stems and depopulated by the base.
- Remember to use aromatic plants with the same needs of light and water in the same garden.
- The most demanding of water are: basil, parsley, chives, coriander, oregano and mint
- The little demanding in water are: rosemary, thyme, lavender, sage, marjoram and lemon verbena
- Harvest the plants once they are adults. Never take more than one third of the volume of the plant in one go, it is better to make small harvests on a regular basis.
- If you detect the appearance of an insect or plague, look for the best natural method to avoid its proliferation in the support section of the Citysens website. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMAND, SHIPPING AND WARRANTY
We accept payments by credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
When the order is validated, the product preparation process begins. The delivery time is from 24h to 72h.
You will receive notifications via email confirming the order, its preparation and sending.
The plants are sent in a separate package, directly from the nursery to ensure freshness.
If you are not satisfied with your product, you have up to 14 calendar days to return it. We will manage the return by courier service.
If there is a manufacturing defect in your product, the warranty covers the change free of charge for 2 years after the purchase.
(There are 8 other products in the same category)