From the nursery to your home
We select the best plants from trusted local nurseries and send them directly to your home, without cold storage.
We take care of every detail, we protect your plant with cardboard, paper or reused plastic.
CitySens guarantee: if the plant arrives damaged, we will replace it.
CREATE YOUR OWN URBAN GARDEN
Having an urban garden on the balcony or in the kitchen is easier than we think.
Urban gardens are the best way to grow vegetables and herbs in an ecological way and to avoid pesticides. In addition, preparing a dish with homegrown vegetable is a precious reward.
If you have children at home, having an urban garden brings them closer to nature and familiarizes them with the growth process of the plants which are a part of their diet.
- Place the garden in a place where the plants recieve 3-6 hours direct sunlight, so the plants have the light and temperature necessary to grow.
- As the plants grow: cut the ends of the long stems to branch down, and so the roots become more dense and compact. This way you will avoid a tall plant with few stems.
- Requerir more water: basil, parsley, chives, coriander, oregano and mint
- Requerir less water: rosemary, thyme, lavender, sage, marjoram and lemon verbena
- Harvest the plants once they are adults. Never take more than one third of the volume of the plant in one go. It is better to make small harvests on a regular basis.
- If you detect the appearance of an insect or plague, look for the best natural method to avoid proliferation in the support section of the CitySens website. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
HERBS CARE TIPS
Outdoor and indoor plants.
Temperatures: between 10 and 35 ºC.
Light: minimum of 6 hours of direct light per day.
- Plants: Oregano, parsley, chive, basil, thyme and mint.
- culture pots.
- Manual "Learn to grow your urban garden".
ORDER, SHIPPING AND WARRANTY
Secure payment with Visa, Mastercard, bank transfer and PayPal.
When the order is validated, the preparation process begins. Shipping within 48 to 72 hours.
You will receive notifications via email confirming the order, preparation and shipment.
The plants are sent in a box of their size, perfectly protected to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.
Warranty: If you receive the plants in poor condition, we take care of the replacement within 5 days after purchase.
4,9 stars on Google Reviews
Visa, Mastercard and PayPal
If something is not 100% as it should, we replace the plant for you