DETAILS OF THE CALATEA
La Calatea is a plant that creates a sensation of freshness and tranquility. It is recognized for its great decorative presence. It is a resistant plant if they have sufficient indirect light.
Need for water: low
High 30 cm
RECOMMENDED CARE FOR THE CALATEA
- Name of the plants: Calatea (Calathea Spp.)
- Light: approx. 6h indirect light a day
- Watering: 1 Watering 3 minutes per week. If necessary, during the summer, increase the frequency to 2 times per week.
- Nutrients: use 10 mL of Citysens nutrients for every 5L of water.
- Temperature: 15-25 ºC Indoor plants.
- Inedible plants.
- Plants compatible with the plant family: orchids.
CONTENT OF LA CALATEA
- Plants of the vital red family: Calatea
- Interchangeable grid pots.
COMMAND, SHIPPING AND GUARANTEE
We accept payments by credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
When validating the order, the product preparation process begins. The delivery time is from 24h to 72h.
You will receive notifications via email confirming the order, its preparation and its delivery.
The plants are sent in a package directly from the nursery to ensure freshness.