Shelves with herbs
CitySens plant shelf kit with 4 trays with 6 aromatic plants and cultivation manual in Spanish "Learn to cultivate your urban garden" edited by Marta Rosique from @Planteaenverde
Includes growing pots made of 100% recycled plastic and a 5L universal substrate bag.
FREE home delivery within 48 hours. Shipping guarantee: if the plant arrives damaged, we replace them.
Made in Spain with recycled and recyclable materials. We turn 400 plastic cups into your plant shelves.
We collaborate with the Pere Mata and Santa Teresa foundations, where people with different abilities mount the product.
Create your custom plant shelves. Customize it by choosing the color and mount it to your style.
Its design as a plant stand has been recognized with the Delta Award for product design.
CREATE YOUR OWN URBAN GARDEN
Having an urban garden on the balcony or in the kitchen is easier as we think. The CitySens urban garden fits in any corner of your house and the automatic irrigation facilitates the daily care.
Urban gardens are the best way to grow vegetables and herbs in an ecological way and to avoid pesticides. In addition, preparing a dish with homegrown vegetable is a precious reward.
If you have children at home, having an urban garden brings them closer to nature and familiarizes them with the growth process of the plants which are a part of their diet.
- Place the garden in a place where the plants recieve 3-6 hours direct sunlight, so the plants have the light and temperature necessary to grow.
- As the plants grow, clamp: cut the ends of the long stems to branch down, and so the roots become more dense and compact. This way you will avoid a tall plant with few stems that are depopulated by the base.
- Needs more water: basil, parsley, chives, coriander, oregano and mint
- Needs less water: rosemary, thyme, lavender, sage, marjoram and lemon verbena
- Harvest the plants once they are adults. Never take more than one third of the volume of the plant in one go. It is better to make small harvests on a regular basis.
- If you detect the appearance of an insect or plague, look for the best natural method to avoid proliferation in the support section of the CitySens website. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
CARE OF THE HERBS
Plants for outdoors or very bright indoors.
They withstand temperatures between 5 and 35 ºC.
Light: minimum of 4 hours direct sunlight per day.
PACKAGE CONTENT AROMATIC PLANTS
- 6 Plants
- Urban garden guide in spanish
- Substrate (5L)
SHIPMENT AND WARRANTY
You will receive emails confirming the order, preparation and shipment.
If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it within 14 calendar days.
If there is a manufacturing defect in your product, the warranty covers the free repacement of any components for 2 years.
Nos ha gustado mucho
Muchas gracias, ya esta todo instalado y a toda la familia le gusto mucho. Ahora toca cuidarlas para conseguir que duren.
(There are 11 other products in the same category)