Availability date :0000-00-00
Aromatic plant seed kit for the kitchen. It includes:
- Carnation, stock, marvel of peru and sweet pea seeds according with the order.
- Biodegradable bags
- Expanding-soil discs
- Growing instructions
This product is intended to be used together with the Citysens garden.
Follow these steps to properly sow the seeds:
· During seed germination
We recommend to program the automatic irrigation twice a week for 2 minutes each time. The soil should always be wet, without being soaked or dry before the following irrigation. Irrigation needs may vary depending on the temperature or light your garden receives. The more light and more temperature, the more watering is needed. During germination the plant does not need many nutrients: add 10 ml of Citysens nutrients per 5 L of water.
· During plant growth
The water consumption increases when the plant grows, therefore you should keep an eye on the soil to be sure it's always moist, not soaked or dry. An irrigation of twice a week for 2 minutes each time may still be adequate, although you can increase irrigation if you see it is necessary. Keep in mind that for small plants it is just as dangerous the excess of irrigation as the lack of irrigation. In adult plants it is more dangerous the excess of irrigation, since the roots rot and plant die. In adult plants the consumption of nutrients increases: add 20 ml of nutrients per 5L of water when you fill the water tank.
· At the beginning, place the garden in a bright place, without direct sunlight. When the plants reach 3-4 cm, place the garden in a place where plants receive 3-6 hours of direct sunlight so that they have the light and temperature they need to grow.
· When plants reach 3-4 cm remove small seedlings that are close to large seedlings. This will give more space to the best plants, so they'll grow faster and stronger.
· As the plants grow, clamp, that is, cut the tips of the long stems to help the plant to branch down and become more compact. This will avoid tall plants with few stems.
· Remember to use aromatic plants with the same light and water needs in the same Citysens garden.
· Harvest plants once they are adults. Never take more than one-third of the plant volume at one time, it is better to make small crops regularly. If you detect the appearance of an insect, look for the best natural method to prevent its proliferation in the support section of the Citysens web. You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If you detect the appearance of an insect, look for the best natural method to prevent its proliferation in the support section of the Citysens web. You can also send us an email to email@example.com.
Next sowing and reusing materials
· Most aromatic herbs have an annual life cycle. Once the plant's life cycle is over, you can reuse the pots and soil one more time. We recommend not to use the same soil more than 4 times. The Citysens nutrients will provide the necessary food to the new plants. Maybe you need to renew the seed bags, you can find spare parts in the Citysens web.
· The grid pots are made of 100% recyclable polypropylene. The bags and soil are biodegradable.
Things to keep in mind
· Periodically check the water tank level to make sure your plants receive water and nutrients.
· We recommend using rainwater or bottled water to avoid the accumulation of chlorine and calcium. If you use tap water, renew the water tank every 6 months.
The Citysens assembly team is formed by a team of people with psychic disabilities. With this kit you are helping them their social inclusion.