The kit includes 6 easy-to-grow flower seeds, pots, substrate and the guide.
The guide edited by @Earlychildfood contains:
- Step by step illustrations to assemble and sow (with color and without for children to color).
- Introduction of different activities step by step, in order for families to learn how to present the materials through the Montessori methodology. This would go with the theoretical introduction of the importance of the practical life area and activities that the child from 1 to 6 years old can do related to the care of the plants.
- Cards with plant parts: a cut-out inside the activity guide to see the seed, root, plant, leaves, petals...
- Introduction about the importance of treating insects with respect. Raising awareness by example of the danger of extinction of bees - and relocating the activity to the outside with a family expedition in which the value of teamwork, perseverance and patience to observe is stressed.
EDUCATIONAL KIT CONTENT
- CitySens 4-tray shelves in white or black.
- Includes seeds of: Margarita, Pansy, Carnation, dwarf morning-glory, four o'clock flower and Snapdragon.
- Includes manual with activities inspired by Montessori pedagogy and Positive Discipline, edited by Carla Peña of @Earlychildfood. Includes substrate and pots for the cultivation of the flowers.
- 12 Coconut fibre substrate tablets.
- 6 growing pots made of 100% recycled plastic.