- Place the garden in a place where the plants recieve 3-6 hours direct sunlight, so the plants have the light and temperature necessary to grow.
- As the plants grow, clamp: cut the ends of the long stems to branch down, and so the roots become more dense and compact. This way you will avoid a tall plant with few stems that are depopulated by the base.
- Needs more water: basil, parsley, chives, coriander, oregano and mint
- Needs less water: rosemary, thyme, lavender, sage, marjoram and lemon verbena
- Harvest the plants once they are adults. Never take more than one third of the volume of the plant in one go. It is better to make small harvests on a regular basis.
- If you detect the appearance of an insect or plague, look for the best natural method to avoid proliferation in the support section of the CitySens website. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.