This educational manual edited by Carla Peña (@earlychildfood) and with illustrations by Bea Soro (@beasoro) is the definitive guide to spend some family time and instill the values of plants and cultivation to the little ones. In it, you will find:
- Step-by-step illustrations to assemble and plant (with and without color for the little ones to color it).
- Presentation of different activities step by step so that the family knows how to present the materials through the Montessori methodology. This would go with the theoretical introduction of the importance of the practical life area and activities that the child from 1 to 6 years old can do related to the care of plants.
- Cards with the parts of the plant: a cut-out within the activity guide itself to see the seed, the root, the plant, the leaves, the petals....
- Introduction about the importance of treating insects with respect; raising awareness by example of the danger of extinction of bees and transferring the activity outside with a family expedition in which we value teamwork, perseverance, patience to observe.
- Customizable botany expert card.
CONTENTS OF THE EDUCATIONAL KIT
- Vertical planter of 2 pots with manual watering in the color of your choice.
- Includes seeds of: Daisy, Pansy, Carnation, Morning Glory, Night Jasmine and Snapdragons.
- Includes manual with activities inspired by Montessori pedagogy and Positive Discipline edited by Carla Peña (@earlychildfood).
- 6 tablets of coconut fiber substrate and a bag of peach pits.